Skip to content
SEO Tampa • Search Marketing • 10 Thing To Know
- 80% to 90% of web traffic originates from Google, Yahoo and Bing Search Engines.
- 70% to 80% of people using Google, Yahoo or Bing search engines do not search beyond the first page of results when seeking a website responsive to their search query.
- A position on the first page of Google search results is critical to creating a meaningful number of unique visitors.
- According to Forester Research and Georgia Tech’s GVU Center User Surveys, more than 80% of web users locate websites by way of a search engine.
- Surveys indicate only 7% of searchers go beyond the third page of listings, generally the top 30 results.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), i.e. optimal natural or organic search placement, represents the most cost effective, long term, broad based method of web advertising and marketing.
- Without Search Engine Optimization you are quite likely neglecting up to 85% of potential visitors to your site.
- According to Statistical Research, Inc. each day 57% of web users search the Internet, which makes search the second most popular Internet activity after e-mail.
- If your website is not a top 30 search result, your site will probably never be visited in response to a web search.
- For Internet users search engines and web directories are the primary method of locating information on-line.