No matter what business you are in, you will most likely face competition. However, if you utilize the correct SEO tools and strategies, you can be certain to defeat your competitors and rank higher on the SERPs. Stay with us as we share three moves used by an SEO company to keep climbing the ladder to success.
The first step to defeat your competition is to look at your own site. Begin by gathering as much information as you can, such as:
- Your positioning watchwords (both the ones you are utilizing and are wanting to utilize).
- The ranking locations of your company in Google and other browsers.
- Your website guest traffic: the amount you are gathering, where you located it, and how well it changes over.
- Your page stats from all web-based entertainment sites where you broadcast your enterprise.
- Your address (in the event that you are maintaining a physical business).
- What does your specialty involve, as well as what it doesn’t?
- Who makes up your ideal interest group, and who doesn’t?
You can then use this information to compare your website and business against your competitors. This will allow you to toss aside those that do not pose any danger to your company.
Your second step per an SEO company is to determine exactly which companies could threaten your business. Ask yourself the following questions:
- How many of your competitors should you scrutinize? It is best to pick ten to twelve. Picking less may not provide you enough data, and picking more can be time-consuming and tedious.
- How would you recognize competition from non-competition? You need to be certain they are ranking for the same words you are utilizing and, likewise, are targeting the same group of people as you are. They should also be located near your business.
- Which sites do you pick to go up against? Do you go up against similar sites for the long haul? If not, when should you cease? You may track down an untold number that fits the above benchmarks. However, if you need to make a rundown of sites you need to surpass in the near future, then there’s no reason you are required to pick every one of them. You can begin with the ones who aren’t surpassing you by a ton – they ought to be the easiest to surpass. Then, at that point, you can continue to go up against more grounded rivals.
- Do you have to add new contenders? In the event that indeed you do, how frequently? It will not be easy to surpass the top rivals. And those that are close to your position will continue to try and throw you under them. Therefore, it is wise to look at your competitors every couple of months to keep on top of them.
Step three involves scrutinizing competitor’s content to see what their strengths and weaknesses are. You have determined who they are at this point, and now you need to know what you can do to surpass them. Take into consideration what sort of content they use (blogs, videos, infographics, research statistics, case studies, images, etc.). Many sites will just pick a few types of content, or if they use all, some may be of low quality. Therefore, it can be in your best interest to work on the areas where they are very weak. By producing excellent content in these areas, you can easily surpass them.
If you are in need of an SEO company or would like to learn more about SEO tools to use and are near Clearwater, turn to Affordable SEO Company Tampa. With a variety of SEO-related services, this company can help you promote your business and connect with the public so your company can grow and thrive.